Engagement Ring

I have the engagement ring the ex had back. I have thouroughly inspected the ring, and it looks like she only wore it when I came to town.

Anyways its 1.02 carats and white gold. The size IIRC is a 5.5 . The diamond is of high quality.

I will have pics and way better details by the end of tomorrow.

I remember it appriases at 12,000 and I paid 8,000.

All I want is 5750. Will entertain offers.

TODAY SEPTEMBER 30TH ONLY SPECIAL. HAVE TH $$$ IN MY PAYPAL TONIGHT AND IT SHIPS TOMORROW.

PRICE? 4250

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

The snorter was a completly different woman, and no she took the ring off before bed.

Reinke, if ur willing to go to cover the 5750 for the ring (shipped and insured) and the additional cost of sizing (shouldn't be over 100) I will get it sized before shipping. The ONLY deal here is I want the $$$ in my account before I go get it sized.

Lemme know.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

The snorter was a completly different woman, and no she took the ring off before bed.

Reinke, if ur willing to go to cover the 5750 for the ring (shipped and insured) and the additional cost of sizing (shouldn't be over 100) I will get it sized before shipping. The ONLY deal here is I want the $$$ in my account before I go get it sized.

Lemme know.

J

thanks but no thanks. if i am payin over 5 grand for a ring i want it the right size that how she lost the last one. we got it resized and the new gold broke off.

----reference's----

meade916

thanks but no thanks. if i am payin over 5 grand for a ring i want it the right size that how she lost the last one. we got it resized and the new gold broke off.

300 is what it will cost for a new band and to have the rock set into a new band bro.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

instead of all the talk about the snorting video, why don't we just worry about selling this ring. It is a COMPLETLY different chick anyways.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

300 is what it will cost for a new band and to have the rock set into a new band bro.

J

i know we got our 5 year coming next month i will keep you posted. my jewler owe me a favor so i will keep in touch

----reference's----

meade916

keep it up and I know some folks that are due a vacation. Like J said different thread so keep that shit outta here!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Please do man. I could really use the cash............ALOT of fucked up stuff has happened recently and its raped my $$$ situation.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

Archived