2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

I got you buddy,theres also a few members even an administrator by the name of roscoe who could put you up on it! dont worry more pics comin soon like I said!

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

Damn aaron813 you mad? I mean did you have to work extra hard to get 18+ or something? Just curious bro.

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

Haters man I tell you what.....tsssss tssss I got more pics comin. Anybody from the lv,ks area can vouche. Nah bro its a '96 All stock gonna put some 22's on the back and 20's on the front, but i just got an 04 escalade a few months ago, chrome 22's 3 15's so moneys a little tight for the wheels on the viper

SMDkutty.jpg

Haters man I tell you what.....tsssss tssss I got more pics comin. Anybody from the lv,ks area can vouche. Nah bro its a '96 All stock gonna put some 22's on the back and 20's on the front, but i just got an 04 escalade a few months ago, chrome 22's 3 15's so moneys a little tight for the wheels on the viper

Ya you can sink alot into the vipers in parts

Just so you know this is one of my BROTHERS! I mean that. IF one of my peeps posts something up trust me its legit! Eli get them pics up man also Y dont you take a couple shot of your mercinary gear and post that in the guns and ammo section bro!!!! Fuck the haters theyre all we need to survive the game ya know!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived