Logan: I really like you, i like your family and ill stick up for you......but lets not get out of hand arguing with grown-folks.....these guys here have more experience then youve been on this planet. Especially Burritto. He has had more 4x4's then anyone i know plus has worked as a "pit boss" in at least 2 MAJOR 4 wheel drive stores for over 10 years. Everyone thinks the things i do is cool but you know what, ive been riding shotgun in burrito's trucks since we were 2 years younger then you and were both over 35 now - so i say he is holding the trump card in this arguement ;)

You speak of all this experience but Ive had this website longer then you've had your drivers lisence so lets settle down a bit :D Dont get all mad, im just speaking man to man with you.......

no i understand fully, not sayin i have all the experience...god knows i dont, im trying to learn things cause no1 knows everything so thats why this site is so awesome, we can all learn from eachother...im just sayin what i got, this all "blew" up with ppl questioning the x, all i was doin is backin it up...i kno what the x can do and all im doin is throwin that out, ppl dont like it then they dont, im not here to try and impress every1 just lettin kno what i got, i kno a TON of ppl have better things so yea...ill cool down :blush:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its cool man no one is doggin the X........i wish i had one! I dont know shit about 4x4's, never had one.....always lowered to the ground my whole life. I am the polar opposite of most of my 20+yr buddies (like burrito and kev).....they ALL know 4x4's.

One thing i have learned though is bigger is not always better when wheeling. From what i understand a straight axel 82 toyota pickup will give a hummer h2 a run for its money on the trails. (maybe thats not true but someone told me that :D )

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

its cool man no one is doggin the X........i wish i had one! I dont know shit about 4x4's, never had one.....always lowered to the ground my whole life. I am the polar opposite of most of my 20+yr buddies (like burrito and kev).....they ALL know 4x4's.

One thing i have learned though is bigger is not always better when wheeling. From what i understand a straight axel 82 toyota pickup will give a hummer h2 a run for its money on the trails. (maybe thats not true but someone told me that :D )

no your pretty much right, the x is big, its loud and fast, by no means is it a huge rock crawler, it is like bill said a ppl hauler, but it does good in the mud and what not... so yea like i said, i blew up a lil bit, (really added to my posts ive mad... :blink: ) but its all good so yea, u goin to ar this saturday if its not rainin? ima bring a bunch of ppl rockin the smd gear u gave me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its all good Logan, we all like you here... :) i wanna extend an invitation to you, to come into the shop. i work monday through friday. you can come in and get a crash course in 4x4's... if you have any technical ?'s my Mechanics are here on the same days. B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

its all good Logan, we all like you here... :) i wanna extend an invitation to you, to come into the shop. i work monday through friday. you can come in and get a crash course in 4x4's... if you have any technical ?'s my Mechanics are here on the same days. B)

that sounds like a bomb ass offer, oo im feeling special ppl like me!!! god i love this forum lol

so burrito, can i get a price quote on a 6" lift with some 37"s and maybe 18"s, idk do your magic

oo yea its for a 04 f-150 (thx again mom and dad, lol)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

that sounds like a bomb ass offer, oo im feeling special ppl like me!!! god i love this forum lol

so burrito, can i get a price quote on a 6" lift with some 37"s and maybe 18"s, idk do your magic

oo yea its for a 04 f-150 (thx again mom and dad, lol)

FabTech 6" with dirt logic front shocks (adjustable coil overs), rear dirt logics, HD steering stabilizer, 18" Mickey Thompson Classic II's, 35125018 M/T MTZ's ... with your Homie hook up your weighing in @ around $6245.00 installed! there are cheaper kits than F/T but the way you smash you really need a high end kit FTW!!! i think the Hyper Tech programmer is around $350 and its a must! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

no i understand fully, not sayin i have all the experience...god knows i dont, im trying to learn things cause no1 knows everything so thats why this site is so awesome, we can all learn from eachother...im just sayin what i got, this all "blew" up with ppl questioning the x, all i was doin is backin it up...i kno what the x can do and all im doin is throwin that out, ppl dont like it then they dont, im not here to try and impress every1 just lettin kno what i got, i kno a TON of ppl have better things so yea...ill cool down :blush:

ya and i was just backin up my foreign trucks!!

i get a little heated when it comes to my trucks so its nothin against you i just wanted to through my personal experiences and info i have obtained through the years out there.

FabTech 6" with dirt logic front shocks (adjustable coil overs), rear dirt logics, HD steering stabilizer, 18" Mickey Thompson Classic II's, 35125018 M/T MTZ's ... with your Homie hook up your weighing in @ around $6245.00 installed! there are cheaper kits than F/T but the way you smash you really need a high end kit FTW!!! i think the Hyper Tech programmer is around $350 and its a must! :)

already got a chip ordered, sct pl0x!! gotta represent since they have always been good to me, already put a k&n cold air on it and dual exhaust all the way back...hmm thats a lil steep on price but it would look sweet....gotta save up a bit but when i get ready ill give you a holla

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

already got a chip ordered, sct pl0x!! gotta represent since they have always been good to me, already put a k&n cold air on it and dual exhaust all the way back...hmm thats a lil steep on price but it would look sweet....gotta save up a bit but when i get ready ill give you a holla

i can save you a "G" if we dont go with the coil over shocks! ;)

Archived