Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got off the phone with some idiot trying to explain to him that I just moved to Flordia, and my CC info shows a different address, and he said "buy somewhere else" I'm not helping going to force the sale thru, and HUNG UP ON ME!! I called right back within seconds, same dick answers the phone, remembered my voice, and hung up with me before I could finish my first sentence. WOW! Customer service at its WORST! I could understand due to fraud reasons as my CC could be a stolen card, and thats why my billing info wont match my shipping info, but at least let the "customer" finishing telling to background info, before hanging up on them....SHEEESH. Anyone know of a place to purchase RF stuff online that wont need the CC info "MATCH" shipping addresses? Thanks, and dont buy from cartronix.com.......those fucking dicks....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 378 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...