To Funny! Xtreme Spl

yeah i mean, even when my family was dirt poor and i was diggin holes in the yard for fun, our little house never looked like that...

i told you bro, that pic was a glamor shot to, i came from a broke ass family hell im still broke but hes xtremebroke :rofl: i made a funny

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

hell yea thats it. but when i was there, there was 2 more broke down cars there that bucket ass eclipse thing he has and a camaro and the big window and the far left window had plywood on em

where is his big shop at the home of the 50 cent install come one come all :friends::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::search:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

for real though.... see me if you want. but dont bring my kids into it. thats my life. on the real though ill slap the shit out this crack head no friend havin ass smellin dirty ass old hand me down clothes wearing fag if i ever see him again. justin i know your retarded ass is going to see this. you fucked up big time talkin bout my kids bitch. if you ever get the balls to come see me bring your best. your going to need it punk bitch. you must of for got i know where u, your dirty ass friend and your fuckin parents live. you fuckin mark

i feel you on that.. same shit happened to my own cousin.. and he has a 7-8 month of daughter.. aint cool when tlaking shit about people family.. at least most people i know take that shit to the heart.. family will always be there for ya..

but yeah your live near my other cousins.. lol.. well maybe like 10 away but yeah...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

yeah i mean, even when my family was dirt poor and i was diggin holes in the yard for fun, our little house never looked like that...

x2.. lived in ghetto of richmond/san pablo over in teh bay area.. but damn thats just a bit much..

i told you bro, that pic was a glamor shot to, i came from a broke ass family hell im still broke but hes xtremebroke :rofl: i made a funny

lol!.. damn Vic you be clowing on a clown.. ahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

where is his big shop at the home of the 50 cent install come one come all :friends::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::search:

if its the same shop i went to its back there and it aint come all my crown vic couldnt even fit in that shack he calls a shop

Posted Image

i feel you on that.. same shit happened to my own cousin.. and he has a 7-8 month of daughter.. aint cool when tlaking shit about people family.. at least most people i know take that shit to the heart.. family will always be there for ya..

but yeah your live near my other cousins.. lol.. well maybe like 10 away but yeah...

tight 10 mins isnt far up here thats almost the next town lol

/Rant

:rofl:

that is all.

-Drew

its some crazy stuff bro, this fucker made me lose my religion :lol: but i found it again...... in the bottom of my beer bottle :P jp

/Rant

Archived