Whats The Deal With The Bl's

x2 im lookin into to or 3 bl's im sure they are good but how would you guys rank them sorry for the kinda thread jack but i figured it fit here also max how many are you wantin if you dont mind me askin

Personally I think the BL is one of the most over looked subs out right now. Everybody always seems to think u have to get the BTL to be loud and that is simply not the case.

I like the sound of the BL better then the BTL. I would rather run the BL over many subs out right now, the get loud off of rms power and handle more power well. As for who asked about the lows.... thats all in the enclosure.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

welp, looks like ya just have to get the BTLs, sorry guys

lol

jk

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (NDMstang65 @ Sep 19 2008, 11:04 PM)

What the heck are you doing with a BL in a sealed box?

Your killing it man! PORT IT!

That was my thought aswell! I had my Q18 6cubes sealed and loved teh lowz. BL=ported as NDMstang65 mentioned above

Yeah, it was something i threw together, i just finished building a ported box, 6.5 cubes at 32 hertz. there is a shit load of a difference. ive had the box for 2 days now and i cant open my rear hatch anymore, im pretty sure a linkage in handle broke. Its gonna be fun trying to fix that with the box in the way

Edited by anti.commander