Jump to content

3sixty - Rtti Youtube Vid


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a eclipse cd5000 that puts out 8volts, would this still be something I would need to add to my system? I know Eclipse puts out a pretty clean signal anyway. Just thought I would ask, would hate to get one and have it not make that big of a diffrence......

Woops sorry if I asked in the wrong spot......

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Signals and Systems... the class that I failed...

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

  • 1 year later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...