Toxiccasper Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 it would just be easier because then you would have all the board lengths in the port
Gearstix Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 it would just be easier because then you would have all the board lengths in the portWell heres what I did in Autodesk Max 9... I didn't really show anybody cause it kinda sucks. I was bored one day and did this, its not tuned to anything or whatnot, just a model.. Its got no woofer parts... or insides to the box.. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
fl905e Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 Well heres what I did in Autodesk Max 9... I didn't really show anybody cause it kinda sucks. I was bored one day and did this, its not tuned to anything or whatnot, just a model.. Its got no woofer parts... or insides to the box.. it still looks good tho no system for me yet dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp
Gearstix Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 it still looks good thoThanks.I might make one of my current plans.... but I'm rusty as hell. Used to edit video games, make cars and stuff. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Namosh Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 it would just be easier because then you would have all the board lengths in the port Yeah, that'd be cool. Thanks My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
David Posted September 19, 2008 Author Report Posted September 19, 2008 this was made in google sketchup wow. I had to render it to see how it would look.
Gearstix Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I got a bit bored waiting on my subs to show up... any day at all now... I did this in Autodesk 3D Studio Max. there is no back to it.. no basket no motor etc... I might make a box to stick it in. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Toxiccasper Posted September 22, 2008 Report Posted September 22, 2008 Where you get Irender ive looked everywhere all over my warez sites and everything and found nothing lol
David Posted September 22, 2008 Author Report Posted September 22, 2008 here ya go bro http://nxt.accurender.com/files/folders/arnxt/entry1668.aspx
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.