I'm A Complete F*ckn Moron

Well so here's how it goes, if someone of you remember i started a thread about selective service and I couldn't get it to work online. So I was pissed, my mom trys it a few days later and it works the first time, so I'm like wtf. She shows me my ss card and I'm like OH FUCK, when my mom told me my number a few years ago i got an 80 and an 08 messed up and never knew about it, so now my job has the wrong # my bank, my schooling, everything. I'm so fucking worried i'm in trouble for fraud, I called my boss and he said he is going to clear up my ss# on his end, then im going to the bank tomorrow and see what i can do there. I'm so nervous, and I feel like a complete idiot, I'm stressing over it so Im having trouble thinking of what else I have to change.

Am I going to be in trouble????

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

You shouldn't be man, I mean u werent using it to buy anything major it should be taken as a normal messup, so should be no harm done.

And about selective Service, I just turned 18 in april, and when u register to vote dont u get automaticaly registered for SS?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Nah man, you will be fine. As long as you attempt to clear it up, they will see that you made an honest mistake. You just cant wait around for them to come looking for you, thats when you will be in trouble. I honestly dont think they would notice anyways but you will be good man.

Yeah it was definately an honest mistake, Its just hard as hell trying to trace my footsteps of where I have used it. I'm just so damn nervous about the whole situation.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.