"sleeper"(update Pics March 27)

progress is slow but a few hours of work reveals a hole and 1/2 of the sound killer in

that boot is temp i had it laying around and am just tryind to slow the rain from pouring in...any one have a link to a place to get one cheap?

Posted Image

2 layers on the roof so far

Posted Image

2 layers on 1/2 the floor

Posted Image

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

lays good has a little stretch to it sticks good about 30 - 40% thinner than dynamat but it is alot cheaper per s.f. it is 90 dollars for 100sf d=3-4 per sq

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

progress is slow but a few hours of work reveals a hole and 1/2 of the sound killer in

that boot is temp i had it laying around and am just tryind to slow the rain from pouring in...any one have a link to a place to get one cheap?

looks sick!! when u find a place to get ur boot let me know, i need one!!

I might know where to get some ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ill sell you one for cheap, it has the pinch on only 1 side

ill see how much bill can get one for and then ill get back to u, might as well replace that one if im puttin in a new one under it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived