Could

natisfynest

FIRST OFF I ALMOST ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS KISS MY ASS IM NOT WOUND UP EITHER BUT LIKE I SAID IM A MOD AND I ALWAYS SEND A PM CUZ ITS A NICE THING TO DO

MY QUESTION WAS RELATED TO FI SUBS SO CINSIDERING THIS PART OF THE BOARD IS CALLED FI SUBWOOFERS WOULDNT A QUESTION ABOUT FI SUBWOOFERS BE ON TOPIC???

punctuation my friend :crazy:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

you need to chill. i dunno who deleted your topic but chill out. also quit typing in all caps. for being a mod on other sites you dont know how to handle pressure. also do some research. and check FIs website. that will give you a good idea of price.

quit being lazy

I AM CHILL AND FAR FROM LAZY IF YOU WASNT SO LAZY YA SELF YOU WOULD SEE I SAID USED FI DONT SELL USED ON THEIR SITE

SO TRY NOT BEIN LAZY OR A ASSHOLE AND READ

AND LIKE I SAID IM CHILL IM NOT HEATED I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AS PEOPLE CAN SEE FROM MY POST COUNT IM NEW ROUND HERE IF I MADE A MISTAKE ALL SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO DO IS TELL ME INSTEAD OF DELETING AND OFFERING NO HELP

Sigpicdamn1.gif

CALM DOWN KILLER!!! i like this guy he is funny im picturing him yelling while he is typing. he even gets snappy with the mods/abmin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i see a vacation REAL SOON lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

first of all dont be telling me to kiss your ass...thats the first step to make yourself not welcome here and earn yourself a vacation already. second its COMMON COURTESY to not type in caps. it makes it appear as if your yelling. i know your new here but forums arent totally different to where you cant do a little looking around

p.s i know they dont sell used. but you can see how much they go for new and go off of that.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

first of all dont be telling me to kiss your ass...thats the first step to make yourself not welcome here and earn yourself a vacation already. second its COMMON COURTESY to not type in caps. it makes it appear as if your yelling. i know your new here but forums arent totally different to where you cant do a little looking around

THE KISS MY ASS WASINT TO YOU IT WAS TO GEAR STIX AND AS FAR AS YELLING COME ON ARE YOU SERIOUS ITS THE INTERNET AINT NO ONE YELLIN

WHAT IS LOOKING AROUND GONNA GET ME LIKE I SAID I HAD A QUESTION ABOUT Fi SUBS AND I ASKED IT IN A Fi SUB THREAD SO WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT I SEEN HOW MUCH THEY ARE NEW IM NOT LOOKING FOR NEW IM LOOKING AT USED AND WANTED SOME POINTERS ON PRICE FROM PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WOULD BE COOL BUT IT SEEMS I MAY HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN

Sigpicdamn1.gif

CALM DOWN KILLER!!! i like this guy he is funny im picturing him yelling while he is typing. he even gets snappy with the mods/abmin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i see a vacation REAL SOON lol

NOPE NO YELLING FROM ME MOST OF MY WORK IS DONE IN CAPS SO IT KINDA JUST BECOMES A HABBIT I DOTN SEE NO HARM IN IT SO NOT GONNA CHANGE IT

Sigpicdamn1.gif

NOPE NO YELLING FROM ME MOST OF MY WORK IS DONE IN CAPS SO IT KINDA JUST BECOMES A HABBIT I DOTN SEE NO HARM IN IT SO NOT GONNA CHANGE IT

my wife does the same thing always typing in caps. i dont care if you change it but there are a lot of people on here that do care.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

THE KISS MY ASS WASINT TO YOU IT WAS TO GEAR STIX AND AS FAR AS YELLING COME ON ARE YOU SERIOUS ITS THE INTERNET AINT NO ONE YELLIN

WHAT IS LOOKING AROUND GONNA GET ME LIKE I SAID I HAD A QUESTION ABOUT Fi SUBS AND I ASKED IT IN A Fi SUB THREAD SO WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT I SEEN HOW MUCH THEY ARE NEW IM NOT LOOKING FOR NEW IM LOOKING AT USED AND WANTED SOME POINTERS ON PRICE FROM PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WOULD BE COOL BUT IT SEEMS I MAY HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN

well dont disrespect other members like that. i dont care if that was directed towards me or my fellow members.

i did come in this topic to help out originally but i say you were flipping out so i had to get that in check. as for the rest its whatever. just let it go and we will all move on. everyone else will go on there way as well. but for the caps yould you pleaste type in regular un capped writing.

were a chilled site but once people start to "appear" to get hyped (you said you werent so i said appear) we will act upon it to calm the situation.

next time if soemthing like this occurs just calm down and take your time with it. dotn flip out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived