Could

natisfynest

One reason why it would be deleted is if if its posted in the wrong area, that is a big no no, wastes forum space, just double check your topic is within the area of the forum its supposed to be in, this was a major issue about 1 month ago when the Mod team was getting tired of topic like:

"How do I tune a box?"

in the

"off topic videos" just an example

I didnt see it, so I have no idea where you originally posted it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

There was a topic that said if you posted in the wrong place they would just delete it since allot of people do it.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

because we all know it takes alot longer to slide it to another section rather then delete it.

and to answer your question it depends on the condition and whos selling it, you can get them between 50-100 off what a new one is depending on those factors

you need to chill. i dunno who deleted your topic but chill out. also quit typing in all caps. for being a mod on other sites you dont know how to handle pressure. also do some research. and check FIs website. that will give you a good idea of price.

quit being lazy

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived