Could

natisfynest

YEA ITS COOL I MEAN ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS WHY IT GOT DELETED IN THE FIRST PLACE I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG BECAUSE I FELT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG A PM SAYIN HEY THIS IS WHY YOUR THREAD GOT DELETED WOULDA BEEN NICE BECAUSE EVEN IF ITS THE WRONG PLACE I STILL WANT SOME KINDA ANSWERS AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE TO POST TO ASK THE QUESTION

AS FAR AS THE DISRESPECT TOWARDS THE OTHER MEMEBER I DONT FEEL ITS HIS PLACE TO TELL ME HOW TO TYPE SO SINCE HE EXPRESSED HOW HE FELT ABOUT MY CAPS I EXPRESSED HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIS COMMENT

NOW I GUESS ITS TIME TO FIND ME SOME AMPS FOR MY (NEW TO ME) USED Fi BL'S HOPEFULLY $200 SHIPPED A WOOFER ISNT ME GETTING RIPPED OFF

Sigpicdamn1.gif

aight guys....chill

im not sure who deleted your thread but it wasnt me so i cant give you an explinationl.

as for amps for that sub a Rockford T2k or the sundown 3000 watt amp would be NICE for it. get a dual 2 so you can take it down to 1 ohm

also theres a LOT of threads that suggest amps for that sub. take a look around to see some other options. (not calling you lazy or anything just suggesting to help out)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

aight guys....chill

im not sure who deleted your thread but it wasnt me so i cant give you an explinationl.

as for amps for that sub a Rockford T2k or the sundown 3000 watt amp would be NICE for it. get a dual 2 so you can take it down to 1 ohm

also theres a LOT of threads that suggest amps for that sub. take a look around to see some other options. (not calling you lazy or anything just suggesting to help out)

YEA I GOT PLENTY OF TIME TO REASEARCH THAT ASPECT CUZ AFTER BUYIN THE SUBS IM GONNA NEED TO STACK UP AGAIN

Sigpicdamn1.gif

Archived