Made My Own Face Cover Watcha Think?

made this cover goofin off one night at work cause the face on this jvc doesnt come off so wanted to protect to the screen and maybe just maybe make someone not interested in it. and i will paint the cover flat black just had grey handy so bare metal wouldnt be showing.

without cover th_46244_P8190012_122_237lo.JPG

with cover th_46248_P8190013_122_1071lo.JPG

lemme know what yall think, ditch it, design improvements etc.

Edited by benz280se

Ive always wanted to do something similar, but get a factory stereo, and take a band saw to it, trim the first 1/2" off of it, and be able to stick it over the face some how

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Cool idea, whats it made out of? Print out a picture of a dash with like knobs and laminate it then put it on there hah.

yeah the stickers might be a cool idea, and it is made out of leftover aircraft aluminum. see now iv'e told you i'm gonna have to find you and snuff you now...happy? :aggressive:

made this cover goofin off one night at work cause the face on this jvc doesnt come off so wanted to protect to the screen and maybe just maybe make someone not interested in it. and i will paint the cover flat black just had grey handy so bare metal wouldnt be showing.

without cover th_46244_P8190012_122_237lo.JPG

with cover th_46248_P8190013_122_1071lo.JPG

lemme know what yall think, ditch it, design improvements etc.

i take it this is for security purposes

American Bass*DC Power

how bout take a pic of factory stereo in car then put it on that piece of metal so it looks like its just factory?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Just get a crayon and draw a radio on it. :P

Then when people get in your car you can say "yeah, I've got a kickass stereo..."

Then pull the cover off and WHAM!!!

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Just get a crayon and draw a radio on it. :P

Then when people get in your car you can say "yeah, I've got a kickass stereo..."

Then pull the cover off and WHAM!!!

all you guys are nuts haha! yeah it's also kinda for security. iv'e never owned a deck where the face can't come off, well except way back before they made detachable faces. i figure someone on the walking buy would see a blank space and maybe not take notice. i never bump anywhere close to places i park for any amount of time so you woudn't look at my car twice anyway. but now that the creative juices are flowing i think imight just get an old flatface radio and put knobs and such together so it looks factory or at least to cheap to steal lol

Edited by benz280se