Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Bamf 4000/d Amp

Bills

the amp you showed is a giant new turd from pa, if youre going to run pa amps run the ab3000d which is a strong amp, over rated a tad but affordable and will make subs move alot. you might lack in sound quality but for spl who gives a rats ass about sq and if you decided to sell the 3000D you could get a easy 240 for each one you have

ya, i've looked at that amp more than once before. mostly because its the only PA amp i've seen with 1/0 power/ground terminals. but i still don't know about them. i've allways been a lil nervous about there amps because i just don't know how well they will work and how long they will last. i think the AQ2200d is calling my name and i thnk i'll pay a couple hundred more for better amps. haha.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

that sounds great, but i'm not going to have the money until after Christmas because right now all my money is going to my moms for a loan i need to pay off. haha. but thanks man, i'll keep it in mind. whats it put out at 1 ohm?

Bills

That's cool man, I may not be able to get rid of the amp til after Christmas myself. The amp will sell either way. It's a good amp and tons of people will buy it because it will do 3000 watts at 1 ohm if you can build an efficient box. I just happened to build a box with a pretty flat response and it is rather inefficient which is causing the impedence to rise so much. I did get on a TL today to play around for a little bit, and my Nightshades did a 149.4 off of the GP3000D in the kick of my Focus. That's hella loud for 2 12's. I hope I don't have that amp that long, but if I do and you're still looking I'll let you know.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived