Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hola Joe!

Maybe a pic OF MY FACE up later :P

it is later.. no pic FAILED

X mothafuckin 2

x3

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

i wont say anything bad about someones girl..... thats just disrespectful. but i mean WTF 6 15's cant do a dam hair trick ???? :unsure:

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

i wont say anything bad about someones girl..... thats just disrespectful. but i mean WTF 6 15's cant do a dam hair trick ???? :unsure:

I believe she said that was 3 15s, which is reasonable, since my 2 18s cant do any more than that.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

No System ATM.. No car ATM.. I putt around in Sampsons cars :)

So.... I guess you could say I have 6-15's :D

no she said 6 15's bro

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

Watch out applejack!!!

This thread has given me some serious ideas

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 567 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...