well..Half of the electronic switchs dont work in my car. This just started happening. The windows, locks, and rear hatch no long work. I think its because of the vibrations from my system. I am not sure, but any help would be nice.

sounds like a wonderful ground probem... most cars now days use about 10-20 main grounding points for various electrical systems.... if u can find a complete electrical diagram for ur vehicle and check them all... chiltons is what i use ... 19.99 from pep boyz on a cd-rom for the computer ... print out the diagrams and go fish lol u probly just vibrated a grounding point loose

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

well..Half of the electronic switchs dont work in my car. This just started happening. The windows, locks, and rear hatch no long work. I think its because of the vibrations from my system. I am not sure, but any help would be nice.

reminds me of the lincoln that i use to have...the highlights would flash when i tryed to unlock the doors (and the locks would not unlock :/)

Edited by babyjoker

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

sounds like a wonderful ground probem... most cars now days use about 10-20 main grounding points for various electrical systems.... if u can find a complete electrical diagram for ur vehicle and check them all... chiltons is what i use ... 19.99 from pep boyz on a cd-rom for the computer ... print out the diagrams and go fish lol u probly just vibrated a grounding point loose

or just go to a parts store and spend 15 on a BOOK and not have to waste printer ink ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

or just go to a parts store and spend 15 on a BOOK and not have to waste printer ink ;)

BUT THEN u cant get the pages all greasey lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

X2 on the ground problems in Jeeps. I have had problems with mine in the past. Redid most of the grounds I could find. Wear and tear does a number on the stock electrical components and wiring.

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

If ya get to the point that you are so damn frustrated and havent got it figured out, start calling repair shops around your area and find out if they have a simutech machine (also referred to as a DDC) . This machine hooks up inline with your vehicles ecu and can do a full electrical sweep of all power and ground connections that are run off of it. Otherwise the old ever lovely break out box may have to be brought into the equation to rectify problems in the circuitry of a body control module area or other modules controling other systems.. Good Luck To Ya

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

its a dodge did what did you expect........................... im kidding.

http://www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/diagrams.asp?link=DW

instead of buying anything check this site bra, goood luck, I freaking hate electrical gremlins.

speaking of which, you just refreshed my memory on one jeep issue David.

check the fuse box for corrosion build up. jeeps have been known for water leaks coming from the windshield area that actually collect in the fuse box and create all kinds of problems.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites