the 514 isnt extremely loud though, but being able to record anything is pretty cool

i saw someone who did the "big black guy named ben" alarm, where the warn away said "step away from the car, motherf*r" in a black guy voice, and when you set it off it went "o sh*t you gone and done it now, theres gonne be hell motherf*r* with an airhorn in the background

never lol'd so hard at a carshow

directed has the "pain generator" sirens they used on the merlin atv/jetski/motorcycle alarms, its a retardedly high pitched and loud alarm. We usually put one or two under the dash so when they try to remove the alarm they have these things blaring in their ears and decide it's not worth it, if youre within a foot or so your ears ring for like 2 minutes afterwards. i wish i knew the part number, but im sure you can find it in a catalog, theyre usually listed as "piezo sirens" just make sure to pop the lil round black plastic cap off, its for jetski waterproofing, if its in your car you dont need it and it gets so much louder.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

factory bmw 325 siren, loudest Ive heard.. off of like a 96 bmw..

Man they are retarded.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

factory bmw 325 siren, loudest Ive heard.. off of like a 96 bmw..

Man they are retarded.

Thanks, not sure but those BMW alarms might have been made by Alpine.

What ever hapened to Alpine alarms, oh and VSE alarms too, remember the Quantum? :D

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

bimmer siren will blow away any dei siren..

Yeah, I checked into them, but can only guess that BMW dealer is the only source. Audi has a nice loud unique siren, too, but $150 at dealer!

I am content with the 514T as my previous Code alarm siren and Floyd Bell mini siren were both way to quiet.

I went with tone #6 and it'll scare the crap out anyone who is close to the car, so it'll have to do.

Thanks Ray.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG