roscoe1129 Posted September 23, 2008 Report Posted September 23, 2008 ye i do have a cheapo high low converter and if roscoe wouldnt have bambozzled me on that eclpise double din we could have some info for you but theres your administrators at work screwing their buddys luv ya man You the only broke muthafuka I know that rolls a Viper and a Lade..... I had it for sale for 6moths Mr. Nichols...... we drinking tonight? I know I am!!!! i dont know of this eclipse you speak of but you need to kick that guys ass!!!*slowlybackingoutofthread* Its all good Jon hes a teddy bear in person Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Kutty442 Posted September 23, 2008 Report Posted September 23, 2008 You the only broke muthafuka I know that rolls a Viper and a Lade..... I had it for sale for 6moths Mr. Nichols...... we drinking tonight? I know I am!!!! Its all good Jon hes a teddy bear in person ill show you a fuckin teddy bear roscoe you home yet? u got beer Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil! You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!
Rose-Villian Posted September 23, 2008 Report Posted September 23, 2008 hey 99vic My buddy has a Epicenter barely used Still has the box wrapper and All paper work 10/10 Cosmetic and 10/10 Mech... he only wants $60... He just doesnt need it any more... if you want it give me a Call... Im here In Sacramento... 916 223-4639 WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
99vic Posted September 23, 2008 Author Report Posted September 23, 2008 hey 99vic My buddy has a Epicenter barely used Still has the box wrapper and All paper work 10/10 Cosmetic and 10/10 Mech... he only wants $60... He just doesnt need it any more... if you want it give me a Call... Im here In Sacramento... 916 223-4639 sweet !!.now that i think about it splexplorer (sp) had one iirc im going to look for his # again and see if he still has it if he dont ill give you a call this evening.does your friends look like this REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Rose-Villian Posted September 23, 2008 Report Posted September 23, 2008 Yea thats who im talking about.... (916) 821-9037 his name Is Dusty ( SPL XPLORER) WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
99vic Posted September 23, 2008 Author Report Posted September 23, 2008 i just noticed his is an overdrive anybody know the difference between the overdrive and the epicenter http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27491 REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
roscoe1129 Posted September 23, 2008 Report Posted September 23, 2008 ill show you a fuckin teddy bear roscoe you home yet? u got beernope 830 dawgI got some not like I cant get more. well vic looks like you may have found a better deal yet Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
99vic Posted September 23, 2008 Author Report Posted September 23, 2008 ok well im reading and its saying the epicenter is a bass restorer and a maximizer, and the overdrive boosts the rca voltage. the reason i want a epicenter is to add bass to songs that lack bass. so does the overdrive do the same? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.