Fluke 77-iv Dmm's Sold, Lock Please!

Actually looking at the fort bragg location you had written for your user name, and having some friends stationed there making mention of some stolen cable equipment recently, yea it makes me question it...............

Plus pics of said DMM's anyways.

front and back.

I got here three weeks ago, when did they get robbed? I havn't seen or heard anything about it. I think you wen about this the wrong way. You have no idea who I am, where I got them or when I got here. I never stole ANY equipment from anyone on Ft Bragg.

Doesn't mean u didn't get ur paws on it from someone who did.

And shit has been being stolen off and on over the past 4 mths.

And the wrong way? Bro me looking out for people who are forum brethern is only proper.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

gotta be just a coincidence- but pics would be nice to calm everyone down

I'am sure a Ser# is kinda the way they are going asking for pic's of the back- Just in case

Ive been in situations like that before myself, sometimes things just seem to much of a coincidence

when its just people over looking the situation

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Just for me its too much of a coincidence.............Plus when you are sitting here asking for offers on DMM's u took as "trade" when someone didn't have the full $$ you expected..........it just makes me nervous

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Just for me its too much of a coincidence.............Plus when you are sitting here asking for offers on DMM's u took as "trade" when someone didn't have the full $$ you expected..........it just makes me nervous

This is the last thing I am going to say to you. I didn't steal these from Ft Bragg. Neither did the guy I got them from. He has never been within 600 miles of this place.

You are not only calling me a thief and a liar, you are doing it on a public forum. And your evidence is that someone stole some shit before I even got here. If you are not going to buy one then get off my nuts. I said to make offers because I didn't pay money for them and figured I could hook some folks up with a deal. I am not gready and I'm not a thief.

Are you in the Army? Do you live around here? Are you the one who stole the equipment?

Answers to your question

Yes.

No.

Nope.

How do I know about Bragg's issues?

Lets see here 4 of my former NCO's are there. 2 MP's, one with 7th group, and another in 82nd Airborne.

3 lower enlisted friends out there too. All have mentioned it.

So like I said if u ain't got shit to worry about take pics including the serial numbers and post them.

Clear the air as well as your name.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

so whos the first one who wants a vacation?? let him sell his stuff.

if you have questions if its stolen either PM that person or report to us to invesitgate.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

can you please post some pics up with your name and date next to it jsut for clarity. thats how we do a lot of business here on this site

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

can you please post some pics up with your name and date next to it jsut for clarity. thats how we do a lot of business here on this site

Sure, but it will be later this evening. I just unpacked my camera and needed to charge it. I was going to post up pics yesterday but got a little childish about the whole situation.

Archived