Yea mines doing the same thing just not as bad.

Has it metered yet? Im interested in seeing some numbers so i can see what i will be doing :)

I will be doing the same set up basically..

How did you do the door panels? Id love to make mine like that! it looks almost like they came that way!

Id like to see that window playing something seriously low like soul survivor screwed and chopped, or some low ass tones! mine goes rediculous with 1 18.

It has some pretty stooooopid flex for sure. I can't wait till he gets some serious power going to those things...that and when he walls it off ;) As far as the door panels go, get in touch with Jon(Epicenter Designs) here....he does some great work.

I'll be bringing my TL to LNO if ya wanna get it metered there brosef.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

It has some pretty stooooopid flex for sure. I can't wait till he gets some serious power going to those things...that and when he walls it off ;) As far as the door panels go, get in touch with Jon(Epicenter Designs) here....he does some great work.

I'll be bringing my TL to LNO if ya wanna get it metered there brosef.

I feel him on the flex i have the same problem with half the system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-ZSH6N5j0

Thanks ill PM him bout it.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Yeah, Jon @ Epicenter designs did the panels. I have some pretty bad rear window flex. I only have a short flex vid of the back glass, and it is with the truck completely sealed up. I just ordered a new back window striker from the local Chevy dealership by me. cost 20 bucks for the striker and gasket. I can't wait to put it on. Hopefully it will cut down on a little of the flex, since there wont be as much slack in the latch.

Hopfully I will have time to take a couple new vids soon.

Posted Image

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

• 1 month later...

what is this striker and gasket you speak of? I got 2 12s, nothing special, and my shit rattles like a mother. Im lookin at gettin 2 SSD18s this spring and i cant imagine how bad its gunna be when i do that.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

alright, i got ya... all i know is my hatch rattles like a mother off my 2 12s, im pretty sure the new setup will be worse...

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I wrapped my lock in electrical tape lol. It made a big diffrence in the back window popping and flexing. Get that amp fixed yet justin? We gonna wall it off soon? We need to get it done before SBN!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I wrapped my lock in electrical tape lol. It made a big diffrence in the back window popping and flexing. Get that amp fixed yet justin? We gonna wall it off soon? We need to get it done before SBN!

tried electrical tape, it lasted all of 15 seconds. lol

Amp isn't fixed yet, might not be getting fixed, it all depends on funds. I would rather put the money to bigger better amps. I would still like to get it walled off before SBN, but it isn't really a priority right now.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

i mean i wrapped my shit lol. Almost a whole roll. Some of the roll has come off but it has lasted for awhile. We still have 3 months before SBN so its all good

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived