everyone laugh at the banned guy

Guest MegaloManiac

sigh that kid does have some mental issues... just leave him alone. i mean you wouldnt walk up to a mentally disabled person in a wheel chair and laugh at them would you? its the same thing but he figured out how to get online.

...well this one time....nvmind

sigh that kid does have some mental issues... just leave him alone. i mean you wouldnt walk up to a mentally disabled person in a wheel chair and laugh at them would you? its the same thing but he figured out how to get online.

...well this one time....nvmind

well... youre going to hell >:D

I have to agree with some of the others. He's a douche bag. Has mental problems. Probably don't even not what sex he/she either.

however.....

The warning was put out. He admitted his wrong doing (even though I don't think he learned a lesson). It, as meade mentioned over there, was y'alls right to warn ca.com members about him. Let that forum and it's admin handle him and his bullshit, it's no longer a SMD problem.

but....

If I see he sign up to any forum I am a member of, I will warn them. Just like you all did (just not as harsh).

Just my .02, which doesn't mean a lot.

BTW... nice biatch slap you did meade.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived