laydchevy Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 damn u with the badger song u made me start dancing Quote MY Setup Eclipse CD 3200 Memphis PR 6.5 ARC Audio 12" Flatline ARC Audio FD 1200.1 Its not much but i like it
Stephen Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 I hope you and your family die a painful death. :censored: :ban: :censored: thats not very kind of you Quote you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Sampsonite Posted September 26, 2008 Author Report Posted September 26, 2008 i like this one betterBADGERS Dammmnit Timmmmmay!!!! Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
littleitaly1990 Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 google chrome closed the window for me i didnt have to go through all that lol I had a bunch of tabs open though, lost em. Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
littleitaly1990 Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 thats not very kind of you Fine, I forgive you, but next time I find some extremely obnoxious link. I promise you will find it as well. Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Sampsonite Posted September 26, 2008 Author Report Posted September 26, 2008 (edited) Fine, I forgive you, but next time I find some extremely obnoxious link. I promise you will find it as well. 2girl1cup.com Edited September 26, 2008 by footlongsam Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
littleitaly1990 Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 2girl1cup.com I'm sure he faps to 2 girls one cup at least once a week..... Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
RamenNoodles Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 The people who make those badger videos are the same guys who make salad fingers. Creepy as shit man. Quote Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Guest Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 salad fingers just makes no sense. TRBL Quote
Torres Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 dont think you're allowed to post that link here footlongsam... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.