Anyone Every Pay 700.00 For A Tank Of Gas?

I just got nailed for a hair over 700.00 for a tank of gas. Of course it included a tow from the gas station, 550.00 in work at the dealer and the actual gas purchased. The station isn't going to file it on their insurance so it's going to be a fight. Check out a sample of the fuel the dealer drained from the tank. I had 22 gallons of this crap. The clear stuff is gas on the top, the rest is junk and water out of the stations underground tanks. Shell gas.

DSC00797-1.jpg

DSC00798-1.jpg

Darvex468smd.jpg

dude! thats retarded sue them man. bring the company to its knees

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

dude! thats retarded sue them man. bring the company to its knees

Unfortunately after meeting with the owner twice I did have to have my attorney send a demand letter. If that doesn't work then it's small claims or district court if she want's an attorney. It seemed pretty cut and dry to me with the series of events leading up to a tow to the dealer. Be sure you always get a receipt and try to fill up at the same place if possible.

Darvex468smd.jpg

remember to report the store to the state , as far as i know each pump in each state is inspected each year, and the tags on the pumps are the ones you should contact and have them do their own surprise inspection of the pumps ect. and get them into major shit, they will have to pull their tanks if there that nasty and install new ones which for a company to do without it been planed could cause one go have to close down for a good long time

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets