Guess Im An Ass For Not Wanting To Give One Person Some Help.

nah no use for a gigantica car an a 25square mile island...waste gas all i need is 2 seats.....30 mpg and boom boom...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

i dont want 4 alts in a hoe i want 2 in a civic....your making like it can be done....do you think when steve came up with the idea to run 4 alts any of you would be all it cant be done gotta do this gotta do that blah blah blah....just chill the hell out im gonna do it its gonna work im gonna drive it around im gonna play it at the beach and im gonna bang a fine local chick and then im gonna go to sleep......it will work im gonna make it work...

well if ur civic is the only thing that gets u pussy ... bud u got a problem ... u must need to work on something else ... like ur pick up lnes maybe lol.. i luv wasting gas ...y? cause i can lol anyone that has owned a truck knows DAMN they r comfy!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

no your an idiot for all the stupid comments your makin about things that can and and cant be done.. i dont need a 5.7 for 400 amps of current...a 1,5 will do just fine....just let it go moron.. its fuckin over this site is worse then roe....bunch of post whore who think they know it all....

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

no my civicdoesnt get me pussy its the fact that im 23 and make 50k in this shitty econnomy that gets me laid...

im a fuckin terrorist i blow pussy up...

99 4runner

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

yup you guys all win im an idiot i loose....i dont wanna argue my goal of 2 alts will never happen im poor and ive got no game my life is a sham........oh god how can i go on....oh my my my.....faretheewell.... :sad:

99 4runner

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

Tell ya what big money!

You fly your rich Ass out here come to our show at autorama in Febuary.#1

Not only do I know unless you have a weapon u ain't beating us down #2

You will seed the logistics of cm in that area and realize it's a no go #3

If u show up and are still a asshole....

We will take u to the ghetto after we put swassticas (spelling) in your head when we shave it and use a marker all over yor arms.

I will take u into Del Paso Heights and we will push u out. You will not see a sandy beach, howver we hope u have good medical coverage (with a 50k job u should be ok!).

You play it cool with us and you go home with knowing how it really is.

Bring it Hawaii Five Oh!

I have told u it's almost impossible, but u do it and come show us cause we don't know shit!

Archived