Sonic Electronix

So I shouldn't buy the L7 ? and maybe you were just playing it to hard and is there probs with the 2008 models also?? Now im getting confused about which sub to get :huh:

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

So I shouldn't buy the L7 ? and maybe you were just playing it to hard and is there probs with the 2008 models also?? Now im getting confused about which sub to get :huh:

the l7's are great subs but there is alot better out there I have 2 15" l7's in my blazer right now it is loud as hell but not enough for me if you are new to loud systems they will blow you away

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Fi can get as loud, if not louder than most of the Kicker line. but if you really want to stick with alpine or kicker, go with kicker and make your own ported box. the box makes or breaks an audio system.

back to wenn_du_weinst's post, mach 5 is in canada i think (or so they say) so you dont have to pay that much for shipping.

what most people are telling you is that if you are stuck between the type r and l7, then the l7 is the better choice between the two.

but then they are also saying you can get much more for your money if you leave those two brand alone....such as Fi, ***, Sundown etc...

nobody is saying not to get the l7's, they are good subs, but for the money, you can get something much better.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

So if I get L7s it will be louder but the Type Rs will be better quality. Damm its tough decision. oh btw If I DO get the Type Rs and get 4 ohm model can it still be wired to 1 ohm?? and Can I use the Hifonics 1608 and give each sub 800 RMS or that too much for the R's?

So if I get L7s it will be louder but the Type Rs will be better quality. Damm its tough decision. oh btw If I DO get the Type Rs and get 4 ohm model can it still be wired to 1 ohm?? and Can I use the Hifonics 1608 and give each sub 800 RMS or that too much for the R's?

Dont know enough to answer that, but I do know people with or that have had every model of square kicker and the tinsel leads have ALWAYS been a problem. ive got 1 kenwood 9152 amp on each one of mine which is about 400 watts under their rating and its been a problem for me so take the chance if you want but i would also look into other sites : www.dcsoundlab.com these subs are all hand made and ive heard nothing but good things im getting ready to throw these l7 15's in the dumpster i mean they beat but quality versus name is out in left field with the l7's in my opinion

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

Dont know enough to answer that, but I do know people with or that have had every model of square kicker and the tinsel leads have ALWAYS been a problem. ive got 1 kenwood 9152 amp on each one of mine which is about 400 watts under their rating and its been a problem for me so take the chance if you want but i would also look into other sites : www.dcsoundlab.com these subs are all hand made and ive heard nothing but good things im getting ready to throw these l7 15's in the dumpster i mean they beat but quality versus name is out in left field with the l7's in my opinion

How much would 2 12" DC lvl4 cost me to get out here in Canada BC and what amp for them?

shoot rusty a pm or email him the addy is on the website:

DCSOUNDLAB

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived