Make Wcf Seperate From World Finals? Vote.

B Slaps

10 members have voted

1. 1. should the west coast finale be separate from world finals?

• yes
    • no

like snoop dogg says " everybody got their cups, but they aint chipped in "

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i VOTED YES!!!! and these are my reasons

1st reason.

It would be great to have a big show here in the west besides WF or AutoRama i would like to see it where people can earn points to the WF and have a little money in there pocket too get to WF...If they win of course!!!! also it can promote the sport if people saw money being handed out instead of a plastic trophy for all there hard work. and you know :clapping: "Money makes the couchie go woo woo woo" :spiteful:

2nd Reason

It sucks that people have put in money and will have a really hard time to get a chance to win it. because it's hard to get to WF much less make it too WF.

I personally was invited to Bassrace but will not be competing because it's hard to get 2 cars down to WF and also why should i pay more money to Wayne at WF to get some WCF money that i already put in.... Because it's WF you have to pay extra... No Thanks

These are my reasons.... i have more but i don't want to type anymore ......too tired

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

i VOTED YES!!!! and these are my reasons

1st reason.

It would be great to have a big show here in the west besides WF or AutoRama i would like to see it where people can earn points to the WF and have a little money in there pocket too get to WF...If they win of course!!!! also it can promote the sport if people saw money being handed out instead of a plastic trophy for all there hard work. and you know :clapping: "Money makes the couchie go woo woo woo" :spiteful:

2nd Reason

It sucks that people have put in money and will have a really hard time to get a chance to win it. because it's hard to get to WF much less make it too WF.

I personally was invited to Bassrace but will not be competing because it's hard to get 2 cars down to WF and also why should i pay more money to Wayne at WF to get some WCF money that i already put in.... Because it's WF you have to pay extra... No Thanks

These are my reasons.... i have more but i don't want to type anymore ......too tired

thanks for the input joey.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Thanks Doug for listening to us :give_rose: . :friends: why not some location that has a big venue already? Maybe try a location that will be easier for a lot of competitors to go.

That reno trip is hard too make before World Finals... would be fun tho.... but just to hard.... i would have to make that decision to go to Reno or to WF..

Make it were you get the most competitors to go and show the public that we also get money! :clapping:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Thanks Doug for listening to us :give_rose: . :friends: why not some location that has a big venue already? Maybe try a location that will be easier for a lot of competitors to go.

That reno trip is hard too make before World Finals... would be fun tho.... but just to hard.... i would have to make that decision to go to Reno or to WF..

Make it were you get the most competitors to go and show the public that we also get money! :clapping:

i agree wit joey on that one where is that we can hold an event like this i would say here in sac usually have alot more competitors here but i dont want to be greeedy so ill let everyone else vote on that

must be nice huh