Second Skin Audio

Help

well, currently i have 4 fifteen inch kicker L7's each running off of there own zx1500.1, so each sub is currently seeing roughly 1600-1800 watts.....this is walled of in my ext cab colorado and this setup is no longer cutting it hahaha....now my new idea is 4 eighteen inch kicker solo X's off of 2 of the new kicker 10000watt warhorse amps, and then eventually 4 of these bad boys. my plan is to put a canopy on my truck and cut out the entire back wall of my truck and bring the box basically back to the tailgate. the box will hopefully be between 30 and 40 cubes tuned to the mid 30 hertz range......

now my three biggest questions are:

1)does anybody have any links of pics to a clamshell style build?

2)if i keep my truck running will i be able to run this system with one 250 amp alt, 12 runs of zero gauge pos and neg, and 10-20 kintic hc2400's?

3)anything you guys would change or add or anything of that nature feel free, im a big fan of constructive critisism

IMO your gna need alot more power.... ud have a hellova good bat bank but if u can keep it charged then its useless for a daily... itd be ok for a good burp.. but if its gna be a daily id do 3 or 4 alts... trust me you can never have 2much of power... takes power to make power!

and agn.. if you can afford that gear ur wanting... then it shuldnt be no thng for you to fork out alil cash for a good elec setup..... with out good clean power you dnt have ne thing trust me iv been there... and you'd risk a chance of fryn those amps IMO...

thats just my 2cents.....

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

ok thanks for the reply, i just have one small delema, the only thing i can fit on my truck is a single 250 amp alt, then if i loose the ac unit i may be able to get another 250 in there and possibly a 3rd one in that location, is there any other way i can do it, or any other places i can put an alt.