Quick Question On Window Tint

i just called and got quoted 209 for the f-150, thats 5% on the back 3 windows, and 35% on the front two, they said the back window is more because its a slidder window, its got a life time warrenty on it

just wondering if this is a good price or not before i do it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

is that before or after tax?

i got all 7 of mine (4 door camry) done for about 100 to 130 less then other places.. i know the owner of Tint City over in redding.. he'll be able to hook ya up.. tell him Vern (me) recommend you.. if he is unsure tell him Vern with the black camry...

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

that not a bad price. What brand of tint? as long as its not junk i would do it.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

thats the out the door price, no tax she said cause its a managers special

the brand of tint starts with a m i think...she said it has no metals in it and its not a dyed film, she said it wont bubble or discolor with the uv rays, and she said any problems with it are covered by the lifetime warrenty

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

is that before or after tax?

i got all 7 of mine (4 door camry) done for about 100 to 130 less then other places.. i know the owner of Tint City over in redding.. he'll be able to hook ya up.. tell him Vern (me) recommend you.. if he is unsure tell him Vern with the black camry...

send me a pm with his info, the place i called was sunblockers, im goin to spend some time with my fam up there then drive to reno, i just felt life havin some tint, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

I wouldn't sweat the price. Take it to Gately's and get it done right.

about 2 hours from where i would be to have it done, i have to drive to redding today, and wanted to get it done for the hell of it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg