Electrical For A Orion 2500d

you wont be disappointed to be perfectly honest. just because everyone pushes this or that doesnt make them any better. Ive ran my orions down to .5 ohm and some have ran them down to .175. they are tanks and put out gobs of power. if you can keep your voltage up you will see about 3500 watts out of it at .5 ohm. the key is keeping the voltage up. They have great protection circuits too so if they do low voltage they will protect them selves. I have four of them so i know quite a bit abotu them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you wont be disappointed to be perfectly honest. just because everyone pushes this or that doesnt make them any better. Ive ran my orions down to .5 ohm and some have ran them down to .175. they are tanks and put out gobs of power. if you can keep your voltage up you will see about 3500 watts out of it at .5 ohm. the key is keeping the voltage up. They have great protection circuits too so if they do low voltage they will protect them selves. I have four of them so i know quite a bit abotu them

Hmm. So I'd need two alternators (2x 200amp?) and a couple batteries to power it at .5 ohm?

Hmm. So I'd need two alternators (2x 200amp?) and a couple batteries to power it at .5 ohm?

i'm sure (2) 200-240 amp alts will keep up along with a few or more good powers to hold a nice capacity

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well i'm sure one 200-240 amp alt with a couple of good batteries will help.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

The 2500D is an awesome amp, I agree with that. I said not to run them that low because I don't know about your experience. If you can keep the voltage up and are smart it will run flawlessly. But being smart is the key. As I said 1 300 amp alt and 2-3 secondary batteries should be sufficient.

EDIT: You will love those Mach 5's also. Don't know if you've heard them but I had one of their MAW15's and for the cost that thing was awesome.

Edited by Audiobahnaholic

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35