Sbn 2009 Starts Tomorrow

Stephen

my weekend went from bad to worse,

Friday we get to the turn on intl. speedway blvd. and my girlfriends cousin rear ends my truck with her car :(. doesnt nothing to my truck, but dents her bumper and put a hole in it .... we get to the hotel and the guy tells us its a $250 security deposit. was gonna pay it. then i bring the fools im with to sign the sheet stating that we understand if anything is broken or whatever that i wont get my money back. well, he says no one under 18 can stay without their legal guardian or parent. and i then say thats bullshit cause we stayed there last year and the security deposit was onyl $75, after arguing with the dick behind the counter and the manager for 15 minutes, i said fuck it and left. went and found another hotel for the cheaps.

Friday night we get a call around 9:30 saying my gf's mom had a brain stem stroke and slipped into a brief coma and was unresponsive. so shes freaking out. we pack up to leave saturday morning. as we are leaving daytona after breakfast we get a call saying she woke up. so we decided to stay and had to find yet another hotel.

other then that it was an ok weekend.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

It was over for me before it even started, blew a mono block in Maryland at low volumes and then all 6 went down. I had alot people trying to help but I guess only the original tech could of done anything. Thanks to Team Nemisis for all the help, nice meeting all the people. DJ was the first to come to me and I appreciate it. Congrats on all the winners. well deserved from the way I saw how dedicated they are.

It was over for me before it even started, blew a mono block in Maryland at low volumes and then all 6 went down. I had alot people trying to help but I guess only the original tech could of done anything. Thanks to Team Nemisis for all the help, nice meeting all the people. DJ was the first to come to me and I appreciate it. Congrats on all the winners. well deserved from the way I saw how dedicated they are.

Anytime ....<your cool as hell in person>..thats what my team is about .....Your truck is sick in person <i still didnt get my highs demo>but its all good

Anytime ....<your cool as hell in person>..thats what my team is about .....Your truck is sick in person <i still didnt get my highs demo>but its all good

lol, thanks DJ, you are a gentleman and a scholar, I mean it. Tell your team thanks for everything and wished I could of hanged out longer but I had business in NY Monday morning so I had to cut out right after. Sorry for not demoing the vocals but that old man was getting on my as about my truck and when I was going to give you one, you had to do something else but I will at the Carlisle show, are you going?

lol, thanks DJ, you are a gentleman and a scholar, I mean it. Tell your team thanks for everything and wished I could of hanged out longer but I had business in NY Monday morning so I had to cut out right after. Sorry for not demoing the vocals but that old man was getting on my as about my truck and when I was going to give you one, you had to do something else but I will at the Carlisle show, are you going?

Thanks ....yes my plan as of right know is to go to both Carlisle shows <May,August>

Yeah I met Team Nemesis-DJ and he is a cool as could be, very knowledgeable, and great to talk to. Thanks again for everything and apprectiate your time.

Dwright27 hes deffinitallly another great guy to talk to. Your truck slams and its pretty amazeing on how much power your running along with the output your getting.

I think I also met a few other people but im not sure who there names are but everyone is honestly cool as could be and very knowledgeable.

i agree that DJ is hella cool. I suck cause I didnt have enough power on my subs :(. Very nice to have met you Paul!

Oh ok, I was trying to find your name, sweet im glad you posted know i can stop looking lol. Yeah man your great to talk to and your setup drops and pounds on the lows. Thanks again for coming out and hanging with eveyone.

Also just remebered Stephen C i think is his name. Very soft spoken but deffintally cool as hell to hang out also. We had a good time at Wings it just sucked I had such a bad migrane from the sun. Haha its never that bright up here by me even during the full flede summer lol

Yeah I met Team Nemesis-DJ and he is a cool as could be, very knowledgeable, and great to talk to. Thanks again for everything and apprectiate your time.

Dwright27 hes deffinitallly another great guy to talk to. Your truck slams and its pretty amazeing on how much power your running along with the output your getting.

I think I also met a few other people but im not sure who there names are but everyone is honestly cool as could be and very knowledgeable.

Anytime ....if you need anything ...just hit me up

i agree that DJ is hella cool. I suck cause I didnt have enough power on my subs :(. Very nice to have met you Paul!

thanks ..i just hate i didnt show what the truck can really do ...

Archived