Help, 2 Batteries dead with the same problem (Weird)

Hi, I'm having a problem with an Autocraft Titanium battery bought 1 month ago. In the first days worked very good, and one night i was playing a song and i was starting to experience huge voltage drops and my amplifiers turned to protection due to extremely low voltage with the car on. Later, the battery started to drop voltage slowly when the car was off and died. The weird thing is that the same thing happened to my last battery too. I was thinking that could be my "20 farad" Power Acoustik Capacitor because it was set to the max in the voltage adjust gain and i was having 15.9v. I only have one battery and my stock alternator. I have one SoundStream Picasso (PCA1000D) Class D Monoblock and one Power Acoustik 1200w max 4ch. Any suggestions and/or opinions please reply. Thanks.

adjusting the voltage on the cap has nothing to do with it. sometimes the cap dont read the exact voltage that the battery puts out. thats why theres usually a little blue screw on them. you get a dmm and get the voltage off of your battery, then adjust the cap to that voltage so its the same. thats the only thing that that is used for.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg