Sundown Audio

What Power Kit Or Wire Would You Guys Recomend?..

DUBIE

aight i should then order that...tanx for the help bro...oh yeah one more thing how do you wire the RCA'S to a STOCK headunit?..i was thinking on cutting the RCA's and wiring it to a speaker wire..thats i was told by some dude...but just to make sure how do i wire the RCA's???

Gotta get a LOC.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

aight i should then order that...tanx for the help bro...oh yeah one more thing how do you wire the RCA'S to a STOCK headunit?..i was thinking on cutting the RCA's and wiring it to a speaker wire..thats i was told by some dude...but just to make sure how do i wire the RCA's???

oh jeeze...

If you want to afro-engineer the wiring go nuts. but thats not the proper way..

Snipping the ends off the rca's will not send a balanced signal to the amp, you will clip the amp (which you will have to do anyways to get any wanted power from it).

You technically dont even need the rca cables if you use the amps "high level input" on the amp.

It should come with a small 5 pin white plug. What you will want to do is tap/splice into the rear stock speakers of the car, and wire the left and the right to the high level input plug. The amp should come with the plug to plug into it.

1121233.jpg

Or you can buy a converter which is about 20 bucks, and does the same thing the high level input of the amp does. But its not really needed since that amp has the high level inputs.

Such as one of these. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4994_S...+Converter.html

Gotta get a LOC.

No you dont, dont listen to this nub, he dont even have a car to put the stereo he has in. And his mommy wont let him put it in the truck cuz she thinks he will burn it down, and if you seen his soldering job he did on his wiring, you would believe his mom. ROFLPWNED!

Picture017-1.jpg

:01nocomment8so:

But a high to low output converter is what I linked to in my post before this, but its not needed since you can do it all with the built in one on the amp.

No you dont, dont listen to this nub, he dont even have a car to put the stereo he has in. And his mommy wont let him put it in the truck cuz she thinks he will burn it down, and if you seen his soldering job he did on his wiring, you would believe his mom. ROFLPWNED!

Picture017-1.jpg

:01nocomment8so:

But a high to low output converter is what I linked to in my post before this, but its not needed since you can do it all with the built in one on the amp.

AIGHT BRO....thanks alot!!!...ill take pics of the install and show you guys!!!!..and one more thing DAAAAAMNN!!!...^^^^ :01nocomment8so:^^^^^... :01nocomment8so:

AIGHT BRO....thanks alot!!!...ill take pics of the install and show you guys!!!!..and one more thing DAAAAAMNN!!!...^^^^ :01nocomment8so:^^^^^... :01nocomment8so:

and i'm sure you would've done better soldering for your first time?

bryan, i spend my money too damn fast to save up for a car!!! lol

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

and i'm sure you would've done better soldering for your first time?

bryan, i spend my money too damn fast to save up for a car!!! lol

hhahah dats true...maybe the first time i would of done the same thing..but maybe!!!...i dont think so though..hahah..but atleast you tryed brotha!