Who Is Still Working On Their Cars!

Team Bassick Joey

I'll start off......

6 more days ..... NO Woofers...

No AMPS... Still working on the main Box.... Found out yesterday that our Transporter maybe flaking on us :censored:

Ain't life great...

I may not show up.... I need a miracle and some help..... took the day off to work on my truck... I guess typical Team Bassick Fashion I will be working all nighters on Fri. Sat. Saweeeeet!!!!!! :censored:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I'll start off......

6 more days ..... NO Woofers...

No AMPS... Still working on the main Box.... Found out yesterday that our Transporter maybe flaking on us :censored:

Ain't life great...

I may not show up.... I need a miracle and some help..... took the day off to work on my truck... I guess typical Team Bassick Fashion I will be working all nighters on Fri. Sat. Saweeeeet!!!!!! :censored:

just drive that trooper down there :rofl:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

all i am doing to mine is adding a couple of batteries so i can try to keep up with thos east coast guys. just in case there are ties in the 49's the batteries i have go down quick

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Right behind ya joey down onè sub should be hère 2day and down 2 amps i hope to be hère tuesday plus ive been changing the box around and without the amps i dunno if its helping ör hurting

Looks like some all nighters befor the show myself if we even get to go F**kin transporter

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I haven't done Shit and the rain is gonna fuck it all up. FUCK IT POP THE TENTS. Got to get r done.

Only thing flaking on the transporter right now is you and Greg so you two need to make a decision yes or no. We got no time to shop around but, Greg thinks we do. "$750 roundtrip I think we can get better" Greg's exact words. If his jack ass would of locked up the other transporter deal at $500 none of this shit would be an issue.

By the time I'm off work today if nobody makes a decision I will. Alpine get Greg on oboard bro if not I need to get ready to tow. If I'm towing then, Joey we're going with plan "B".

what the hell is in 6 days?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Right behind ya joey down onè sub should be hère 2day and down 2 amps i hope to be hère tuesday plus ive been changing the box around and without the amps i dunno if its helping ör hurting

Looks like some all nighters befor the show myself if we even get to go F**kin transporter

Yeah me too i'm just guessing big time :search: .... will see...... just like old times

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I'm a yes on the transporter but we need to lock it up..... F@#$ing Greg i knew he would do this oh well...

Let me know so that i can initate plan B.

This will be me on Greg's ass :girl_devil: and on his face :aggressive: Ha ha i love these characters.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived