Jump to content

Help Me Find The Topless Girl Vid


Recommended Posts

Posted

I saw the g-rated version of this topless girl getting a demo and it said for the full unedited vid to check this forum and iha vent been able to find it yet.. .can somebody hook me up with a link?

thanks

Posted

you have to have access to the 18+ section to see it now. :sorry:

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Posted

you have to be around for a while.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

I thought it had been moved up to 500posts atleast, or gotta know one of the Mods

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

which sux becuase I am always around but never post. Don't ever really have anything to say and don't want to clutter up the boards with meaningless shit

New: 1998 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 2dr

Alt: Unsure yet

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494

Subs: 2) 15" Hifonics Olympus V.2's

Amps: 2) Hifonics Goliath GX3000's European Version

Maxx-link

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 465 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...