Second Skin Audio

What Kind Of Box For 95 Cobra?

please don't weigh that car down just do like a single 12" ported or something and the audioque is a great sub but not the best sounding I would get the DC lvl3

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

If I could find 2 12s in my price range that would be cool but I don't think its going to happen.

I was planning on having the subs pointed towards the back seats because thats what I've seen most often but I don't know if thats best or not because pritty much no one in my area knows much about car audio

please don't weigh that car down just do like a single 12" ported or something and the audioque is a great sub but not the best sounding I would get the DC lvl3

a little extra poundage wont hurt, your car has double the horse power of my max ,and i have 200 pounds in the trunk

American Bass*DC Power

I dont want to weigh it down but also 1-2 and some of third when I'm on it theres no traction. but like you said I'm thinking like you said a single 12 in dc lvl 3. I've never heard these but how would this compare to a rockford fosgate p3? I know this is probably apples to oranges but I don't have much to compare too.

If I could find 2 12s in my price range that would be cool but I don't think its going to happen.

I was planning on having the subs pointed towards the back seats because thats what I've seen most often but I don't know if thats best or not because pritty much no one in my area knows much about car audio

did a install in a about a 2000 and something stang years ago forward facing wasnt that hot ,so i pointed them back results were better tho it was a sealed box.180 a woofer should put you in something pretty nice,surf ebay till something jumps out at you,lots of people swear by dc,audioque,fi,re, which will all give good results.

American Bass*DC Power

the weight wont do much, may even help with the traction if anything....my dads got an 03 cobra with 2 12" 9500's....you cant tell a difference in performance at all.

i wouldnt worry about "weighing it down"

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.