Sundown Audio

Crossfire Vr4000d?

Gearstix

Great amps. I loved the pair I used to have. They do not like low voltage at all tho. Make sure your electrical is up to par. They aint known as Catchfire's for nuthin.

Thats what I'm worried about. I'm thinking of getting four Exide Oribatal 50ah batteries... and a 200~ amp alt, would that be enough?

Its either this, two BXi-2008Ds or a Audiopipe AP30001D

Edited by Gearstix

hit up mechman and see can you get a nice 250 amp alt (give you some good idle power). get you a few kinetik or powermaster batteries which i'm sure their AH is higher than the Orbital batteries ........... get you a MLA module and couple runs of that 1/0 and you shouldn't have to worry about any voltage drop.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

hit up mechman and see can you get a nice 250 amp alt (give you some good idle power). get you a few kinetik or powermaster batteries which i'm sure their AH is higher than the Orbital batteries ........... get you a MLA module and couple runs of that 1/0 and you shouldn't have to worry about any voltage drop.

Hmm. Kinetik and Powermaster are kinda hard for me to get. There are no local dealers of Kinetik and Powermaster, you guys in the states have it made, everything at your fingertips..

Do you guys think I should buy it? He wants $580 shipped.

DSC_0306.jpg

Id be all over that amp like a fat bitch on cake!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio