Anybody Tried Ambien (prescription)

I had to get it after I got home from last deployment, I had issues sleeping.

I got the good stuff and here was my experience:

I would take 2 before bed (after I had been taking it for a while) and I wouldn't go to sleep. I would get extremely horny and my ex-wife would get pissed because I'd wanna fuck.

Just me, I got horny as hell. And I slept. A lot.

TMI

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

TMI

You wanted detailed accounts...

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

I had to get it after I got home from last deployment, I had issues sleeping.

I got the good stuff and here was my experience:

I would take 2 before bed (after I had been taking it for a while) and I wouldn't go to sleep. I would get extremely horny and my ex-wife would get pissed because I'd wanna fuck.

Just me, I got horny as hell. And I slept. A lot.

same thing happend to me /\

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

hell yea that ambien makes u act strange as hell especially if you don't get 8 hours of sleep after you take it. it's SUUUPER strong, my girl's mom takes it and starts talking to herself and shit

'U never seen hell til you've worked at WalMart 1716 over nite"

hell yea that ambien makes u act strange as hell especially if you don't get 8 hours of sleep after you take it. it's SUUUPER strong, my girl's mom takes it and starts talking to herself and shit

:yahoo:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Ive heard the strories, when I was taking DUI classes last year, there was these stories I heard, like if you take the pills, and try and stay away, you end up staying awake, but you think your asleep dreaming, but your body is actually awake.

1 story which tripped me out, a guy took his prescription, went to sleep for a few hrs, woke up still on the medication, and went about his morning, ate breakfast (cooked and served) read the newspaper, watched tv, and went back to bed

he woke up later, an his family was asking what was wrong with him earlier in the morning , he acted like a zombie, was un responsive for the most part, acted really wierd

and the guy said, "Oh I thought that was a dream!?"

there were a few other stories like that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

some times when I get to busy with work and only sleep a couple of hrs a night. then I take it and have some odd dreams but I thought it was just me ...so thanks for sharing now I know Im not all the way crazy..

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived