Sonic Electronix

144db on 600w w/ (4x) 10" W1s in a sealed box... on a xB gen2.

lol we use the same meters everyone else uses. Cartoys' metering system, Texas Bass Productions, Etc

And that meter is probably an Audio Control. He said get a TL, which stands for Term Lab. Which is the only mic that matters period!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

And that meter is probably an Audio Control. He said get a TL, which stands for Term Lab. Which is the only mic that matters period!!!

i'll see what they rated on. i actually think the L7s where on TL but i will check. but remember its all about the box. thats how the 400w P2s hit so hard.

I'll put my current set-up on it that 2 12" L7's did not hit a 159.xx on a TL Legal...

Its all about the build not just the box. :01nocomment8so: on the 400W P2's... I'm not hatin' just stating the obvious.

Derp.

I'll put my current set-up on it that 2 12" L7's did not hit a 159.xx on a TL Legal...

Its all about the build not just the box. :01nocomment8so: on the 400W P2's... I'm not hatin' just stating the obvious.

i'll see if they can email me their charts and etc. but for now i am going to sleep. i'll get on tomorrow afternoon/night

shit my bad i got his whole setup WAY throwed off.

*06 Scion xA

(2x) 12" L7s, (2x) PCA2000D, and hit a 147.4 on a TL (doors closed, mic on window)

That sounds more reasonable. But like I said those amps don't do the power that they say they do. My car owns his and I have less power and round subs instead of square ones. My amp is only puttin out 1900 watts to my subs, which means that each sub is getting about 950 watts. I have consistantly thrown up 148's out of my car this year, and it's been a little down since I got recones but it'll jump back up when I get my new amplification.

I was really just trying to get you to see that those amps aren't all that great at all. You should invest your money in something that will push your 10's to their limit if you're trying to get it loud. I repeat again DO NOT run that Soundstream amp at .5 ohms it will blow up and you will be crying because you lost your amp. Buy something that will accomidate your subs like they need to be. Like I told you before you need an amp that is stable at .5ohms or 2ohms. There are a lot of amps out there that are 1ohm stable that will run at .5ohms, but that Soundstream amp isn't one of them.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz