(1) Kicker or Stinger 0/1 amp kit

(1) Stinger RCAs

(2) Kinetik HC1800

(3-4) Dynamat Xtreme Bulk Pak

(1) Dynamat Extreme Liner

custom ported box sub up port up.

what does everyone think?

now for a few questions:

@ 2ohms the amp hits 1500w @ 2ohms the subs want 800w rms per, will a little less then RMS hurt them or anything?

i was told to run the amp at 1/2ohm which the amp is 1ohm stable, i was told to put a good amount of voltage on them though, is this possible and what are the possible affects.

Kicker or Stinger 0/1 Amp kit? or does it matter.

Would it be possible to hit a 146db on MIC? i like reality goals and i hope that is one. i would cream my pants like crazy if i made a 147 but i no anything over 145 is hard to do in a xA with only using the hatch. has anyone had any experience with the car and huge systems?

what do you mean by MIC? if your talking about an AC MIC, you should 147 pretty easily. Do you mean TL? i like the sound of your set-up, everything looks pretty solid, but why not go w/ bigger woofers (12s) or maybe 1 big 15 (cone area is your friend). i think the 15 would be your best option for LOUD. exp b/c u want some serious spl, but i don't know what kind of music you like, so maybe the 10's would be better if you like rock?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

if you have a hatch go with bigger subs. size doesnt matter for what kind of music you listen to, its all in the box. an 18" can be used for rock, that doesnt matter. if you want loud in a hatch it is very possible, if i where you id go with two 12" or two 15". my last hatch was a 91 celica and i had four 12" in there. gl

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

now for a few questions:

@ 2ohms the amp hits 1500w @ 2ohms the subs want 800w rms per, will a little less then RMS hurt them or anything? NO

i was told to run the amp at 1/2ohm which the amp is 1ohm stable, i was told to put a good amount of voltage on them though, is this possible and what are the possible affects. With a proper charging system you can do so. You could damage the amp if you try to run it this way daily though

Kicker or Stinger 0/1 Amp kit? or does it matter. I'd go with stinger kit for there RCA's

Would it be possible to hit a 146db on MIC? i like reality goals and i hope that is one. i would cream my pants like crazy if i made a 147 but i no anything over 145 is hard to do in a xA with only using the hatch. has anyone had any experience with the car and huge systems? With trial and error and box design anything is possible

Edited by SPL KID

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

noone can look at what you have and tell you what its going to hit

build it and see what it does, if youre not happy, rebuild, improve, and try again

147 is definately doable with 1500watts in a hatch, ive seen it with 200 watts in a t-line and single ten....experiment, learn, and improve

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

DO NOT!!!! run that Soundstream amp at .5 ohms. It will fry really quick at that low of an impedence. Go with an amp that makes power at 2 ohms like a Kicker ZX1500.1 or 1000.1 because those SS 2000D's won't even come close to making 2000 watts. You'd be lucky to see 1300 out of it in real world power. Not that it's not capable of 2000, but when you figure in box rise there's no way in hell that you'll be getting anywhere close to 2000. Imo I'd do a Sundown 1500D at .5 ohms on two decent batteries and call it a day. You'll be more than happy with that amp and you can pick one up brand new for $425 for Sundownz here on the forum.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Oh yeah, a 145 or better is completely possible in that car with those 2 10's. I've seen the exact same 10's in a Civic hatch doing 146.x's off of a Kicker ZX1500.1 If you want help with a box let me know and I'll see what I can come up with, and you will have to use aeroports for the box too to help get the score that high. What kind of comps are you talking about taking it to anyway. Usaci, Db Drag, Iasca? Because certain organizations are harder to get higher scores in. Like for example my car does a 148.X on the dash Db Drag style and a 149.4 in the kick all sealed up which would be closer to Usaci. This is with 2 12's in a Focus ZX3 off of 1900 watts rms.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz