what would be the best box size for 2 18" fully loaded.im either gonna wall it or a box like meades,and im puttin a xx colossus on each one and i seen meades had 5 cubic feet per woofer and if im puttin over 3k to each one i dont wanna go to big somewhere in the 10-14 cubic feet

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

alright what about settin the gains on my amps,i kno i should post this in another section but i dont wanna start one,the only way i know how to do it is turn it all the way down and slowly turn it up till it distorts then back it off,but something this loud would be kinda hard to tell i think,

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

why not take it to someone who knows how to do it?  I mean i can tell you how, but distortion and bottoming out  is a differnce for some people, and i could tell you to do it by ear and you not hear the same thing i would

true,i prolly will,i had another question when i do my wall it has to be completely sealed from the back right?

if i remember correctly you wanted a wall you can take out, so i dunno how your gonna work that one if you seal it up, but yea normally people seal it up

well me and my boy were talkin bout fiberglassin then just kinda boltin it to the wall that away it takes shape,and if i wanna take it out i can unscrew it from the box and itd be easier than cuttin wood,its either that or foam so far

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

well i odnt plan on taking it out i just dont wanna do to much stuff to the inside i'd have to replace if i gave it back or something,i make payments on it and i've done quite a few things since i got it,i just wanna wall cuz its easy to get loud  and it looks good,and easy for a hair trick

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

hahahahahah walls are easy to get loud, man your a noob.

Shit if it was that easy everybody would be doing it.

go  I would go a lil more than 140^2 of port area, probably closer to 160 or 170 daily music.

I had 2 15's in a wall with 4k and 5 batts and it wouldnt do a 150 on the TL.

Archived