08 Diesel Build V.2, 2 18 Btls 2 Rockford T3ks Done!new Vid Page 9 2-28-09

looking good bro, your gonna love this set up, I did a build with the exact same equipment

2 Fi btl 18's ( new verson) and 2 RF t3000.1s and it fucking slaps

I would do 10 cubes after displacement tuned to 35 hz for Daily brutality, be ready your gonna break some shit.

in my sig is the Blue Demon build link check it out.

looking good bro, your gonna love this set up, I did a build with the exact same equipment

2 Fi btl 18's ( new verson) and 2 RF t3000.1s and it fucking slaps

I would do 10 cubes after displacement tuned to 35 hz for Daily brutality, be ready your gonna break some shit.

I know the feelin of breakin shit.... only one BTL broke my roof!

I fixed it and welded braces across the top and added dynamat and geat stuff to seal it up and get rid of my roof flex... but I dont think I even imagine what 2 will do to my truck... Thats why Im takin my time, tryin to get my electrical a lil up to par.. 2 more batts on top of the stock 2 with a MLA unit will help out a lot, and plannin this build out a lil more carefully than the first...

Thanx for your help man. Imma check out your build right now :friends:

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Thanx.. I figured that way Ill be able to put my seat back in if I get rid of the truck. Nothin permanent ;)

yea, when i get around to building my wall im gonna use the rear seat bolts also.

its just practical.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

UPDATE:

No pics yet.. sorry guys

Goin to Home depot and got to get 6 sheets of MDF, a Gallon of tight bond, A whole bunch of screws/fasteners/ and Nuts and bolts.

Box will be started this weekend and should be in the truck by monday....Just trying to find the right materials to finish it off with...

Pics will follow soon.

Thanks for tuning in ;)

UPDATE!

Went to Home depot got me some materials..The shitty thing is that they ran out of MDF..sooo the inside of my box is gonna be patricle board.. but since im doubling it(for total of 1.5" thickness) and Resining the inside it should be fine ;)

So Pics...

4 MDF sheets

2 Particle Board...All 3/4 inch

Posted Image

Posted Image

Loadin on up

Posted Image

400 Drywall screws of 1 1/4 and 2 1/2

Posted Image

And a Gallon of titebond ;)

Alohas Kaimana

Yep, I am doing 152's on music, you will love it. MaKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BATTERY POWER FOR THOSE AMPS. I got four kinetic 2400's and I am sure it would get louder with more batteries.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

happy bday bro. that mdf is looking haggard though. gl with the build.

Ya... But its all we got on island

Yep, I am doing 152's on music, you will love it. MaKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BATTERY POWER FOR THOSE AMPS. I got four kinetic 2400's and I am sure it would get louder with more batteries.

Im tryin to get powermasters but funds are kina low... and orderin em is big on shipping cause of wieght

that looks like some good welding man

Thanx.... But the miller welder is the one.. that thing is the caddy of all welders...the mixed gas makes it beauty

Archived