So Uhhh Do I Weigh To Much...

to go horseback riding? lmao sorry for the randomness but this girl wants me to go horseback riding with her tomorrow at her house

BTW I'm down to 250lbs

She's got some big horses, but I don't really want to hurt her horses you know? lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Checked with my sister, she has a degree in equine science...

She said it better be a big big horse, lol... but it's fine as long as the horse is a real biggie.

Good luck on a big powerful horse if it's your first time on one :P

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

My ex and her sister own, ride and show horses... and several guys I work ride on a regular basis... Your 250 lbs. is nothing if the saddle is positioned properly on the horse and the horse is healthy. ( I don't think the girl would have offered if she didn't think her horses could handle your weight ...ya know ) Some of the guys I work with weigh much more than that and they run , jump and test their horses judging field trials for fox and rabbit dogs from horse back. They are literally chasing dogs to see how they perform from horse back. certainly a little pony is not going to be best suited for your size but any quarter horse ( most common breed ) or walker or paso fino or fino will be just fine with your weight. If you are going to be on a more of a "pure breed " type horse, then even better. Horses are amazingly strong, enduring animals... with sometimes very human personalities... Just listen to the instructions your co-riders give you and pay attention to your horse... He will learn you and you him after about twenty or thirty minutes of riding. The worst thing you can do is be unsure in your voice and commands. Horses are great for picking up on a scared rider and they will ignore you if you are not giving the impression you are the one in control. Don't be mean, but DO NOT be afraid of him. Have fun. One of the main things I miss is riding horses. It is a great experience and very relaxing.

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

your good bro... its all about the saddle...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Todays probably going to be a disaster, I can feel it already, I haven't ridden horses or 8 years. I'm going to try to sucker her out of it with dinner and a movie, but that's only going to put it off for another week.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.