My new wheels got in today and my girl went and had them put on. To bad she didn't have anything other than the camera on her phone, but better than nothing. I think it looks clean.

24" Alba Mantis wheels

275/30/24 Toyo Proxes 4

img090.jpg

img093.jpg

I had to have some body work done on the front left fender and they forgot to put my pinstripe on. It's on order now.

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

why?

Some of the adhesives that are used for that type of label can stay on there untill its "driven" off if not taken off when they are balanced. There are also certain chemicals that can have negative affects on the tires from where the labels where. Sorry for getting technical my Dad is in the glue business so ive been hearing all these kinds of things since I was like 5 years old lol

The paint is an OEM silver. The pinstripe, well, it looks stupid without it all the way around and plus they're putting it back on for free, so if I decide to take it off, no biggie.

The first thing I did was bitch about the stickers, lol.

Adam, I finally figured out exactly what I'm putting in the back when I get home.

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

nice explorer, i got a tacoma, i live in lenoir glad to see more nc ppl on here

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ya, we need to have a meet here somewere, theres a few nc ppl on here but there from round the way, n i dont kno of any carshows or anything goin on here if they are, i wanna get my truck metered to see what its doin, im not into tones just music, anyways welcome to smd

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

It would be nice to see where I would be hitting when I get my setup in. Gotta say, I do it for the beat. I like my shit to be knockin up and down the road. :D

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s