Played it for a few nights the grafix are good shoöting peeps in the face is fun but in a whole the game sux ass half the time your looking at loading screen it loçks up my PS3 and i never new socom to be such a run and gun game also its a gang of spawn camping

Çall of duty pwns socom

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

yeah the loading sucks, i get lag from hell, but i do like when i snipe a bitch in the face the blood is cool COD 4 is good but i think i like my old game GRAW 2 better

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

socom has allways been a run and gun game, same with the spawn camping nothing new to socom.

of course this has to come out when i cant afford a ps3, oh well I guess Ill just stick to gta4 and my 360

• 4 weeks later...

I believe most of the lag problems are fixed now. I have seen 0 lag whatsoever. i personally think its more tactical and fun than call of duty but thats just me.

If anyone want to play add me....FINKSTER07

too bad not alot of ppl here own the game or we could start a SMD clan :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I believe most of the lag problems are fixed now. I have seen 0 lag whatsoever. i personally think its more tactical and fun than call of duty but thats just me.

If anyone want to play add me....FINKSTER07

too bad not alot of ppl here own the game or we could start a SMD clan :D

ps3 or xbox?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bumping old topic

Just opened up my ps3, installing socom now, should be ready to whoop some ass in 2 hours. PSN: Barnhart08 Add with caution, may lead to severe frustrations after i continually spank you lol (doubtful, never played it yet)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I bought this game after seeing the trailers. I was anxious about playing it. After about 30mins of it, I wanted to stick the disc in my microwave. I returned it to GameStop instead & got Unreal 3....

Edited by 8Deuce

Bumping old topic

Just opened up my ps3, installing socom now, should be ready to whoop some ass in 2 hours. PSN: Barnhart08 Add with caution, may lead to severe frustrations after i continually spank you lol (doubtful, never played it yet)

Trade that socum in for W@W or COD4. You'll be glad you did!

Edited by 8Deuce