Sunday 10am Woodland! Lola Pix Pg. 21

Noobtastic14

ehh bill said it was good for nothing more then firewood...:P so i went ahead and stayed warm, idk you guys decide a place and maybe ill go buy a few pieces of mdf and some resin gotta look at the money situation and see if i can pull a good box (that i can use in the blowthrough truck too) before sunday...davis isnt a good idea tho, i think woodland is a good idea, 1 because i know my way around there, 2 its closer, and 3 it has the whole open country (no you wont be demoing in the middle of a field) but we would have little to no cop problems out there

i think we should have a bbq at logans. even if the cops were to come, it would take them 2 weeks to get down the driveway :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i think we should have a bbq at logans. even if the cops were to come, it would take them 2 weeks to get down the driveway :P

ROFL god i was bustin up on that one, lol the cops dont come around either, 2 reasons, we are on the border of county and city, and even tho we have a chp staion down the street there too busy with there fance new krispy kream machine to bother me...although its outa the question because its harvesting time out here and one of the land owners of the fields does a few odd jobs for my dad in order to park his equipment on our property to make it easier on him...damn thats still hilarious

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its harvesting time out here and one of the land owners of the fields does a few odd jobs for my dad

tell him ill help clip for a small fee, i dont charge by the hour i charge by the pound :rofl:

stay on topic damn you!! well if you guys figure out a place im almost sure i can make it. as long as my baby gets finished.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

If your willing to change to Woodland then say so-

if i get OKs from Ipod and Vic then i'll change topic title and location will be moved :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

well if you guys figure out a place im almost sure i can make it. as long as my baby gets finished.

x2, i might go, if the place is semi close ill try to do a box, davis is close enuf, but not a good idea..=\

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If your willing to change to Woodland then say so-

if i get OKs from Ipod and Vic then i'll change topic title and location will be moved :D

-Drew

well we would still need to find a place in woodland as whell, but its a matter of having fun lettin shit wang and not havin to worry about the popo, and in davis we all would have to be on our toes and have to do some fast and the furious shit, do it where u guys think is best..but take into consideration size and what not and most importantly cops, houses, other people that we may 'disrupt'

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

well you said you knew woodland! lol

i'm more than happy asking a business manager (with a large parking lot) if we can hang in the very back for a bit but that would be last resort of course.

whats a good spot logan?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

well you said you knew woodland! lol

i'm more than happy asking a business manager (with a large parking lot) if we can hang in the very back for a bit but that would be last resort of course.

whats a good spot logan?

-Drew

anything in town is outa the question, too many people, too many pissed off cops, when i lived there 5 years ago the cops were bad, i hear there worse now..i did live there for 5 years and i know the cuts more then anything else, if we wanted too we could meet up at the county fair mall or something and possible drive out till we find a good location, there is tons of open land out there so if we see flashing lights we put the peddle to the floor and go...only thing tho alota you guys have cars, and some of those country roads arnt so nice....so it depends what u guys wanna do, i have the money for a box so ill prolly go to home depot tonight and have the family help pull it together fast..just depends.....i dunno the temp that day and i sure as hell dont wanna spend all day in the hot ass sun, but it sounds like a fun season ending get together and i could pick up my deck from john..:P haha

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i'm looking fwd to Sunday again woot! :yahoo: :yahoo:

that sounds good to me- breakfast at sonic? just name a place to meet logan and i'm down. although i only really know the area between the 113 and 5

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

i'm looking fwd to Sunday again woot! :yahoo: :yahoo:

that sounds good to me- breakfast at sonic? just name a place to meet logan and i'm down. although i only really know the area between the 113 and 5

-Drew

rofl sonic is right next to the car wash thats it then, meet at sonic/car wash at 10 am then we will drive around in the cuts for a while lookin for a location, im so happy to be re-building the box..i miss the 15's...maybe ill take a battery out of the f-250 to help with voltage a bit, ill see...:) pm me for my cell number if anyone gets lost its hella easy to get there tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived