damit man

Guest beatitouttheframe

ok well i have been told i need a idealer vavel seanoid what ever the fuck that is but thats not why im here........agin  but when i give my car gas it wants to die ans sounds like its runing on like 4cly horrable sound just so yall kno this but it wount ideal still i have tride ever tuning method there is  and it dosent help any and the local shop look at it and didnt kno what the fuck to think lol..i had a brake problem with the lil line that runs into the card in the back  i broke it and my brakes went to shit but when i fixed them the car ran great untill i tryed to spin a tire lol  and ideas kev lol?

Lke accordman said...this could be one of many things.  Have you checked your plugs?  I'm not sure where you live, but here in Denver its getting mightly cold and boy do engines act picky when the intake ambient temperature changes...lol

Can you give us a breakdown as to what is happening and when it started?

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

What about the electronics??? Is there anything on the carb or anywhere else on or close to the motor that would help with it running right?? Since it's a carb motor, it shouldn't have anything electronic on it to help it run right, unless there's an electric choke. I can't think of anything else on it that would mess it up as far as electrical stuff goes.

have you taken the vehicle to like an autozone or something?  The reason why I ask, is cause they usually plug in an ODB scanner for free to help you dianose what the issue is.

Keep us posted.  If you can, post more details as to what is exactly happening and under what conditions.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD