Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like you were having your way with that one girl in the begining....nice vid

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted
I have horrid roof flex... lol

i know the feeling

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Thats pretty sick dude, I wish I knew if I could do a hairtrick with my 2 15's, but no girls will stick their heads in the windows lol good vid dude 2 thumbs up!

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted
Thats pretty sick dude, I wish I knew if I could do a hairtrick with my 2 15's, but no girls will stick their heads in the windows lol good vid dude 2 thumbs up!

yeah man, it was hard to force girls to stick their heads in. most of them were scared.

Posted
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

enjoy!

rule number one do not touch my fuccin radio ever.if its too loud get the fucc out! :girl_devil: :censored:

American Bass*DC Power

Posted

see if you can get a hair trick from a black girl ;)

that wouldbe uber impressive.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted
nice vid kent, where abouts are you located?

im from vegas!

see if you can get a hair trick from a black girl ;)

that wouldbe uber impressive.

oh there was this one black girl that was eye-ing on my system too bad she has short hair though.

Posted

sounds real nice man

refs:

caco=bangin_explorer,ssackett,ridnclean,lyttleviet ,LebonezerScrodge,clbolt,aturcotte127317,deafdream z,seattle206

carstereo.com=FIERYWINTER,VTOWNDJ,wprivateer,usadt 23,iliveforbass

ca.com=Louisiana_CRX,lyttleviet,seattle206,korn4life

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9204 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...