Guest beatitouttheframe Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 lol i meant where i could understand it lol sorry yall
AI James Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 oooooooo ok why didnt u just say that lol ;D didnt assume people were that stupid maybe?
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 12, 2007 Author Report Posted January 12, 2007 Memphis says Thats Yummy My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 12, 2007 Author Report Posted January 12, 2007 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Forevrbumpn Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 I have a question... what the hell is holding that heavy amp in place??!! I take it, that is at CES? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 u see the RF wire, looks like they kinda copied Kickers "color look" kinda hard for me to explain
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 12, 2007 Author Report Posted January 12, 2007 I have a question... what the hell is holding that heavy amp in place??!! I take it, that is at CES? Velcro........yes CES pix My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 12, 2007 Author Report Posted January 12, 2007 u see the RF wire, looks like they kinda copied Kickers "color look" kinda hard for me to explain yea..............................ITS WIRE My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Forevrbumpn Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 probably not really copied, but the wires are probably made in the same factory, ran on the same machines, but juts use different labeling... Last I checked, there was only a few manufactures of wire/connectors for car audio, and even home audio, and there is what, like 200 different power acessory/wire companies? Thats probably the answer Meg I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 i see. i wasnt trying to rag on RF i was just stating it looks simaler to kicker
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.