NoFearX18 Posted October 20, 2008 Report Posted October 20, 2008 I want some oppinions from experience on what coaxials I should go with for my truck. Im not going to be using an amp on them so they will be powered off my Pioneer 6900. I have been looking at powerbass and all these places but I have no coaxial experience with any brands beside Blaupunkt which i had a set of 4 year old 6x9's in my old car. I am looking for 6.5"s and 6x9"s. Decent price... Id like to get both sets for $100-$120 if possible. I am not looking for an amzing speaker... i just want to be able to hear the words a little better lol. pretty much best bang for the buck. Pros, cons, you know... let me know, thanks My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
Team_Bad_Company Posted October 20, 2008 Report Posted October 20, 2008 I want some oppinions from experience on what coaxials I should go with for my truck. Im not going to be using an amp on them so they will be powered off my Pioneer 6900. I have been looking at powerbass and all these places but I have no coaxial experience with any brands beside Blaupunkt which i had a set of 4 year old 6x9's in my old car.I am looking for 6.5"s and 6x9"s. Decent price... Id like to get both sets for $100-$120 if possible. I am not looking for an amzing speaker... i just want to be able to hear the words a little better lol. pretty much best bang for the buck. Pros, cons, you know... let me know, thanks I had two sets of Polk-Momo 6 ½”s that sounded great on radio power. I think my friend paid $135 shipped off Ebay for both sets. In the old van I had a set of Infinity Reference in the dash, which also sounded good. ~Team Bad Company Captain "It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
97maxima Posted October 20, 2008 Report Posted October 20, 2008 love fusion.the entry level sound great.good price 120 would get you both sets but if you just want to go cheap grab some pioneers from walmart American Bass*DC Power
NoFearX18 Posted October 20, 2008 Author Report Posted October 20, 2008 walmart was the plan to be honest lol but i wanted oppinions before i buy. i never looked into the fusions imma check them out now. Also... I like to have stuff that no one else around me really has. Everyone here has Pioneer, Sony, and Rockford and they all think they are loud... I am talking about people who dont know what they are doing btw lol. My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
raytard Posted October 26, 2008 Report Posted October 26, 2008 pioneer a series or g series are a good bet they may come from walmart, but they still are good speakers, and everyone may have them, but it doesnt change the fact that they are loud, clear, and cheap. May be a good way to go, if not for anything besides convenience Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
wL<3bass Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 pioneer a series or g series are a good betthey may come from walmart, but they still are good speakers, and everyone may have them, but it doesnt change the fact that they are loud, clear, and cheap. May be a good way to go, if not for anything besides convenience I think they sound awful...my old blaupunkt gt coaxials dumped on them in both midbass and highs.... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
banginAltima Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 here you go.... http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Rockford-Fosgate-P...A1%7C240%3A1318 If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
BassJunkie Posted October 27, 2008 Report Posted October 27, 2008 here you go....http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Rockford-Fosgate-P...A1%7C240%3A1318 Thats a hell of a buy, definately would have bought these if the bank didn't take all my f'in money. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.